新闻 / 动态
Now more and more professional exhibitions, as factories also need to go out to promote their products, looking for customers. But among many peers, how can you impress the buyers who already know the exhibited products in a short time so that they can continue to communicate with you after the exhibition? Instead of facing your fax or email, I don't know who you are?
Preparations for the exhibition:
(a) Pre-strategy; e.g. product communication to potential customers, notification of arrival at the exhibition, and notification of the latest product release.
B) Personnel training at the exhibition; whether all employees are proficient in the same sales steps.
C) Material preparation: Whether to prepare relevant company manuals for visiting customers.
How can enterprises impress them in a short time when they participate in the exhibition?
1. Are the notified customers present? Do you try to invite 10 to 20 potential high-end customers to your booth before the exhibition?
2. Are the related materials ready? Are you prepared a unique product as a gift for your invited 10 to 20 customers before the exhibition?
3. Are personnel training in place? Are there senior trained staff responsible for seeking and making appointments with potential customers within 4 to 5 days after the exhibition or making telephone calls?
4. The strategy of the exhibition - every day during the exhibition, at the end of the exhibition, do you meet with employees, collect contact information from potential customers, and immediately follow up service - to ensure that when customers return to their offices, there is already a sample of your products waiting for them?
5. Fair Negotiation Area - Through excellent booth design, are the customers attracting effective follow-up, do potential customers understand the scope of your products and services, and do they have a unified staff to follow-up contact?
Most enterprises do not do a good job of preparation before the exhibition and sales Communication in the exhibition, resulting in such a good sales platform does not grasp the existing customer resources and propaganda means. This article briefly introduces how to impress customers in the exhibition. I hope you are not only through excellence. Booth design to attract customers to visit and understand the company's products, preparation and personnel training must be in place before the exhibition.